I got an e-mail from Aimee on Tuesday. She reminisced about the trip to Lagoon last year with my little family and our car troubles then; and all the fun we had.
She said that she loves her new area. She's in a city called Canel "you can actually look it up online and see what this town is all about. It is beautiful." She also said she is in a trio and loves that. "There is lots of work to do and I am so ready to work hard once again. Sister have faith be obedient and read your Scriptures the lord will bless you. read D C 105; 19 its one of my new fav Scriptures! i love you so much!! Sempre amor Aims"
I'm resurrecting my family blog. www.GLCidahocurtis.blogspot.com I'll update it soon. :)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment