Monday, November 10, 2008

Hey, I think I actully figured this thing out. I guess we will see. I am starting to catch up on the computer age. I suppose it is about time.
Dad and I had the master bathroom redone. I looks awesome. We took out the old vanity and had a new one made. Granite top with counter sunk sinks. New mirrors and fixtures. the new cabinets are knotty hickory which we really love. It looks so good. Now Rob for the next project? We are missing our two missionaries. It is good that Janis and Matt and kids are with us. Keeps us too busy to think too much about them being gone. They will be home before we know it. We are so proud of all of our children and their little familes. They are such a joy to us both. What a great blessing in our lives. What joy we find in living the gospel. I know true happiness is found in living the gospel and its principles. It takes a great amount of faith at times but that is where true joy is found. Love to you all. MOM

1 comment:

Martin Family said...

WAHOO mom! Good work! your catching up!