Dad and I celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary today. It is actually tomorrow. He bought me this beautiful bracelet that is a commemorative for Breast Cancer awareness month. It is absolutely beautiful. I love it. Rob you are always so thoughtful. I love you and am so glad to have spent the last 35 years with you. Thanks for all of your support and love throughout the years. I am glad to have you as my eteranl companion. Hope that we can be together for another 35. You are the best and I love you forever. I am thankful also for our 7 wonderful children who have put up with this crazy Mom and Dad . You all are the best and I love you all.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Wedding Anniversay
Dad and I celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary today. It is actually tomorrow. He bought me this beautiful bracelet that is a commemorative for Breast Cancer awareness month. It is absolutely beautiful. I love it. Rob you are always so thoughtful. I love you and am so glad to have spent the last 35 years with you. Thanks for all of your support and love throughout the years. I am glad to have you as my eteranl companion. Hope that we can be together for another 35. You are the best and I love you forever. I am thankful also for our 7 wonderful children who have put up with this crazy Mom and Dad . You all are the best and I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Really Beautiful! Happy 35th Mom and Dad!
Really Beautiful! Happy 35th Mom and Dad!
Beautiful, can't wait to see it in person. We haven't forgotten your big day, we are just waiting to celebrate when we gather for Thanksgiving Day. ;)
Should be fun.
Post a Comment